O’Neill Properties Group a premier real estate development company in the Northeast United States, has an opening for an Experienced Commercial Property Accountant in our King of Prussia office.
The successful candidate will be a team player responsible for general accounting functions for multiple real estate properties and development projects within our portfolio:
- Accurate and timely performance of full cycle property accounting for multiple properties
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and year-end closings
- Prepare budgets, CAM budgets and CAM reconciliation
- Prepare all work papers and variance analyses for assigned projects
- Review expense funding requests and all invoices for proper GL classification and sufficient supporting documentation
MUST HAVE PROPERTY ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 4 years of solid real estate/property management accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- 2-3 years public accounting experience a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Excel is required
- Sage Timberline and MRI software experience a plus
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimum supervision to complete accounting projects successfully
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent analytical, time management and written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, results oriented environment.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter including three years of salary history, and salary requirements.