Barnes & Noble is looking for people with vision and energy to help us in our quest to change the future of reading. We are the world's largest bookseller and one of the world's fastest growing digital media and consumer technology companies with annual revenues near $7 billion.
Barnes & Noble stores average 25,000 square feet, carrying up to 200,000 titles, and servicing tens of millions of customers weekly. The stores feature the best service, depth of selection and comfortable settings, including lounge chairs and reading tables. Open seven days a week, the stores have evolved to become a place for consumers to learn about digital reading and NOOK, as well as destinations for the widest selection of educational Toys & Games with the roll-out of the new Toys & Games departments. The company is also the leading seller of most popular magazine titles, and through its cafes sells more Starbucks coffee than anyone other than Starbucks themselves.
We are investing in all of our business initiatives, so the opportunities to make an impact have never been greater.
WHAT YOU DO
- Deliver world-class customer service in every area of the store
- Maximize sales and productivity on the selling floor and through www.bn.com
- Maintain an organized and clean receiving area
- Support the store team by shelving, zoning, and assisting customers in any area of the store
- Commitment to working on the selling floor, requiring physical activity, including bending, climbing and lifting
- Flexible schedule - our stores are open daily, which requires morning, evening, weekend and holiday availability
To learn more about Barnes & Noble Booksellers please go to http://www.barnesandnobleinc.com/ .
Barnes & Noble is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace
Barnes & Noble - 19 months ago
Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE:BKS) is a Fortune 500 company and the leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products. We...