This position will be responsible for providing consistency and accurate material control around inventory management and receiving. This position is committed to ensuring the best quality products and excellent customer service by maintaining regular quality audits of materials, utilizing the FIFI system (30, 60, 90), following good manufacturing practices, compliance with federal/state/local regulations (FDA, OSHA, Department of Agriculture, Department of Health, etc.), HACCP, meet or exceed Global Food Safety Standard, environmental compliance and DOT mandates.
- High School Diploma Required
- Good Micro Soft office skills with Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple high priorities.
- Adapts to a face paced environment and can successfully adjust to shifting priorities.
- Ability to work with and interact with a variety of roles within the organization in a professional and positive manner.
- Strong analytical, project management, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely detail oriented, with strong organization and follow up skills.
- A trained designee will be appointed by plant management to cover for absences or vacancies.
- Strong collaboration skills with all functions within the organization.
Bimbo Bakeries USA - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard