The Receiver is responsible for receiving; documenting
and accurately tracking Copart vehicles.
documented to ensure company standards and
- Ensures vehicles are appropriately identified and
contractual obligations are met
documentation and tracking devices
- Records vehicle information accurately and legibly
- Completes and distributes vehicle documentation
- Operates digital camera or other basic vehicle
- Provides service to customers as needed
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor
- Follows yard guidelines to maintain a safe working
- Must be able to determine vehicle’s operation status
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Two years of work experience, preferably in an
- One year of receiving and/or inventory experience
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Ability to legibly document and track inventory
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use electronic inventory management
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced
The best reasons to work for Copart:
- Strong attention to detail
- Occasional O.T. as needed
- HS diploma or GED preferred
- Stable company. In business 25 years.
- Business Week's Top 100 Small Companies list.
- Forbes Magazine's 200 Best Small Businesses last
Req. Code : Receiver - Yard 143
- Exciting Technology.
- Business casual dress.
- Nice people - great work environment!
Division/Department : Yard
% of Travel Required : None
Copart - 20 months ago
What happens after cars are totaled in wrecks or natural disasters? How about stolen cars recovered after the insurance settlement? Perhaps...