• Delivers an unparalleled guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
• Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
• Properly stores and secures all products received
• Inspects all products upon delivery for quality, temperature, and condition
• Vegetable washes all produce upon receipt.
• Performs proper rotation of all food and beverage products upon receipt-first in/first out mentality.
• Properly handles and stores all chemicals received.
• Pulls thaw of frozen food products on delivery days.
• Breaks down boxes and disposes of them properly.
• Cleans and maintains storage and delivery areas.
• Maintains receiving log by competently tracking all deliveries and missing items.
• Communicates with manager on duty in regard to all deliveries and missing items.
• Communicates with Business Analyst in regard to any open purchase orders.
• Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company team members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum team member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Must be friendly and able to smile frequently.
• Must be self disciplined and motivated.
• Restaurant or warehouse experience preferred, but not required.
• Employee needs to be able to communicate effectively with multiple vendors while performing job efficiently.
• Strong math and verbal skills needed.
• Is dressed in accordance with dress guidelines, looking neat, clean, and professional at all times.
• Must demonstrate ability to read and communicate in English.
• Must be able to read invoices and shipping receipts.
• Must be able to articulate clear greetings, requests for assistance, and farewells.
• Must demonstrate ability to clearly verbalize vendor's needs to management.
Apply for this job :
Dave & Buster's - 17 months ago