Unloads incoming freight using forklift, pallet jacks, or by hand. Ensures all product is put away in its proper location.
· Make sure full pallets are taken back to stock and placed neatly in their proper location.
· Make sure all paperwork from incoming freight is completed properly and turned in.
· Make sure warehouse is kept clean and orderly.
· Take broken pallets out and put them in their proper place.
· Adhere to all safety regulations in forklift operations.
· Performs other duties as assigned by management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
· 1+ year(s) forklift driving experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
· Must be able to read and understand instructions.
· Must have basic math skills.
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Discard of damaged pallets.
· Ensure that all pallets are in the proper condition prior to stacking.
· Make sure paperwork is accurate.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
· Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
· Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment.
· Must be able to withstand both hot and cold atmosphere depending on weather conditions.
· Must be aware of people walking in front of oncoming forklift.
· Must be able to travel throughout the facility to obtain information needed to perform job functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Flanders Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, or disability. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request.
Flanders Corporation designs, manufactures and markets air filters and related products, and are focused on providing environmental...