The Receiving Clerk is responsible for receiving deliveries to all areas of the casino, including the back office area, as well as deliver received items.
- Provide exceptional guest service to all internal and external customers.
- Receive invoices with each delivered item.
- Use invoices to account for all ordered items.
- Note discrepancies in invoices to report to Purchasing for reconciliation.
- Sort and deliver items to specific areas using a pallet jack or hand cart, lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Be able to work in warmer and colder conditions on the dock area.
- Demonstrate a satisfactory level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Heavy lifting requirements, up to 75 lbs.
- Full-time, to include Saturdays.
What does it mean to “Live it up?” You’ll find out the moment you enter Riverside Casino & Golf Resort. From the...