R360 Environmental Solutions ; a Waste Connections company, is the nation’s leading environmental oilfield waste management provider, R360 has the resources to offer superior reliability and results to customers across the country. Choose R360 for your next career move and benefit from a legacy of innovation. Composed of the most established names in the industry, we represent the collective experience and knowledge of the field’s best thinkers, innovators and technicians. Care to join us?
We have a position available for a Receiver at our site in Elm Grove, LA.
Summary: Oversees the unloading of trucks and/or barges and vessels at treatment facility. Prepares required data entry and performs lab tests on load samples prior to admitting waste. Determines appropriate destination and directs waste to ensure proper offloading. Performs a variety of administrative tasks at facility.
- High School Diploma, Trade School, or GED required. Must be able to create and file Word and Excel documents. Must be able to send and receive work related e-mails. Must have strong organizational skills.
- Basic permit knowledge for the facility preferred.
- Must have the ability to handle diverse tasks simultaneously and be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment with interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with and resolve problems with customers and other departments.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in the care and use of all site specific, facility required PPE (Personal Protection Equipment).
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, fingers, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, or kneel to perform maintenance on the equipment. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Be a part of a team that is leading the nation!
You will be joining a great team and a company in a “work hard, play harder” environment along with a competitive salary. We also offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance and 401K retirement. You’ll also benefit from a strong presence in our local communities, sustainability initiatives, and more.
R360 Environmental Solutions is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Waste Connections - 23 months ago
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...