As a part of the store operations team, the Receiving Associate will process incoming and outgoing freight according to Company standards. Responsibilities in this role will be within 1 of 4 areas: Material Handler, Direct Associate, Processing Associate or Line Handler.
FOCUS OF POSITION:
Positively demonstrate the company's Core Values by developing trust and respect among peers and management, working in teams and partnering with others through collaborative work ethics, and driving business results by placing a high priority on detail and accuracy to successfully complete all tasks
Deliver excellent customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
RESPONSIBILITIES: Operate handtruck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area
- Ensure that Central Line and Direct Line have all necessary supplies and clear debris from processing area
- Clear processed garments/cartons to staging areas
- Ensure the truck is unloaded
- Key receive Direct Shipments
- Verify floor readiness of pre-ticketed cartons and move to floor ready staging area
Direct Supervisor Job Requirements - Internal Use Only -
- Help receive and sort direct cartons when they arrive
- Prepare and finish appropriate paperwork for Direct cartons
- Open cartons, sort, hang, and tag products
- Take unprocessed garments from Line Handler
- Check, ticket, and hang garments
- Identify errors in garment count and ticketing
- Handle hang sorter cartons and bring to floor staging area
- Open boxes, identify items, and debag garments
- Direct unprocessed garments to Production Associates
- Identify "exceptions" and remove from regular assembly line
- Sort cartons as they come off the Nest-a-flex
Our ideal candidates will be self motivated, team players, who have the desire to succeed. We care about our employees, have a supportive environment that values trust and respect, offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes a generous paid time off plan, plus an associate discount, and a company matched 401(k) to name a few.
Burlington Coat Factory is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
Burlington Coat Factory - 15 months ago
Burlington Stores is more than just coats, and when you join our family you enjoy more than just a great job.