Niagara is the largest manufacturer of private brand bottled water in the nation. Our growth is fueling the search for new team members. We work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment. This is a fabulous opportunity to join a culture that encourages great team work, innovation, and fun.
Keys to Success:
Most essential for success in this role is to maintain a great team attitude, demonstrate passion for your work, and the willingness to learn.
- Receive all inbound orders: spring water, resin, corrugated materials, film, labels, UPS deliveries, Federal Express deliveries, water transfer.
- Off load all loads received.
- Conduct spring water testing on incoming tankers.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
- High school diploma/GED is required.
- 2-4 years of experience is preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and work well with people of all levels
- Ability to work well under pressure in fast paced environment
Solid Growth – Our sales have increased nearly 30% every year for the last 10 years.
Career development – As we continue to grow, your responsibilities will expand. Niagara Bottling, LLC provides career growth opportunities and strives to hire from within our organization.
Proven great leadership – Niagara has established itself as a National leader in high quality affordable bottled water with geographically diversified production facilities throughout the United States.
A culture of success – At Niagara, it is a fast-paced, innovative, and work hard play hard environment.
Niagara Bottling, LLC has been family owned and operated since 1963. We operate the most eco-friendly and highest speed bottling lines in the world. We have expanded our production nationally with plants in Pennsylvania, Florida, California, Texas, Indiana, Arizona, North Carolina, Colorado and Ohio. Our ongoing commitments to our people, technology and customer service are the keys to our success.
As the largest manufacturer of private brand bottled water in the country, we work closely with the largest retail organizations in the world as well as an outstanding collection of world class suppliers. Our growth is fueling the search for new team members that can help manage this growth moving forward.
Family owned and operated since 1963, Niagara® Bottling is the largest private label bottled water supplier in the U.S. With over 50...