Assist with warehouse operation and receipt of goods.
· Unload incoming trucks.
· Verify accuracy of deliveries and related documents.
· Identify / label items as needed.
· Locate goods in warehouse.
· Follow and support FIFO (First In First Out) inventory method.
· Follow and support good housekeeping practices in all areas.
· Performs other duties as assigned by management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
· Prior work experience in manufacturing is preferred.
· Must have basic math skills.
· Must be able to read and understand instructions.
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for verifying accuracy of deliveries and related documents.
· Follow and support all company safety guidelines.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
· May be required to lift up to 50 pounds; may be required to lift up to a 25 pound carton above shoulders.
· Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time on concrete floor.
· Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment with exposure to noise, fumes and dust particles.
· Must be able to withstand both hot and cold atmosphere depending on weather conditions.
· Must be able to travel throughout the facility to obtain information needed to perform job functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Flanders Corporation - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Flanders Corporation designs, manufactures and markets air filters and related products, and are focused on providing environmental...