Accurately and timely receipt of all materials including but not limited to: Production materials (PO's), Expense items (XPO's) and verification of quantity received.
Processes transactions (material receipts) to maintain inventory records in a timely fashion.
Timely delivery to stock location, receiving inspection or department responsible for item.
Immediate receipt and delivery of all overnight priority packages.
Keeps storage areas clean, neat, and orderly to minimize operating safety hazards and follows all safety guidelines and wears required safety equipment.
Support design, implementation, test and maintenance methods/processes, which are developed and executed in a manner, which supports all Hologic quality standards.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work with others in a team effort
- Inventory Control experience preferred
- Good hand skills with ability to meet physical demands noted
- May require valid driver license
- High School Diploma or equivalent and computer experience preferred
Hologic corporation is a developer, manufacturer and supplier of diagnostic and medical imaging systems related to women's health. It...