ServiceSource is a leading nonprofit disability resource organization with regional offices and programs located in eight states and the District of Columbia. We serve more than 14,000 individuals with disabilities annually through a range of innovative and valued employment, training, habilitation, housing and other support services. In addition to our support services, ServiceSource directly employs more than 1,500 individuals on successful government and commerical affirmative employment contracts. We invite you to be a part of our successful mission by applying for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Deliever material to the requesting agent and obtain appropriate signature receipt.
- Maintain a suspense file of all purchase orders, requisitions, call records, orders and credit card purchases forwarded through the central shipping and receiving office.
- Upon receipt of materials, match the shipment with the requisition purchase documentation.
- Close out the requisition as "received" through the tracking system.
- Forward the signed documentation to the respective areas.
- Compare identifying information and count, weigh, or measure items of incoming shipments to verify information against bill of ladings, invoices, orders and/or other records.
- Unpack and examine incoming shipments, reject damaged items, record shortages, and correspond with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Route items to departments.
- Maintain inventory of receiving materials and supplies.
- Operate tier lift truck or use handtruck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from receiving platform to storage or work area.
Basic computer skills required with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. Experience in warehouse operations a plus. Additional duies as assigned by supervisor.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonbale accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duites of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
ServiceSource is a leading nonprofit disability resource organization with regional offices and programs located in eight states and the...