Receive returned orders and enter into Spellman’s internal database.
- Opens, verifies and documents customer return goods to freight bill/shipping documents and or RMA data. Keys and enters pertinent information into the Glovia computer system
- Organizes and maintains customer return service area. This will include stacking goods on pallet racks, and properly discarding boxes, crates and pallets.
- Cleans and clears service area daily
- Monitors all returned goods inventory in the service area and inform proper personnel of goods not dispatched within specified time frame
- Print and Tag goods to be serviced
- Assists in unloading goods from trucks
- Assists other customer service and or shipping/receiving departments as needed
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years shipping / receiving experience
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies : Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.