Tradebe Environmental Service is a member of the TRADEBE GROUP. The TRADEBE GROUP consists of 20 companies that supply services in areas of environmental protection and management, treatment and recycling of industrial and urban waste and sewage in Spain, United States and the UK. Tradebe Environmental Service, the US Operations for the TRADEBE GROUP, has sales of $150 million.
Tradebe Environmental Service is seeking a Receiving Clerk to input and distribute incoming manifest paperwork. The position is 2nd Shift.
This job description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities or responsibilities that are required in this position.
- Separate incoming manifests by broker number associated and group with confirmation number.
- Arrange incoming manifests, within each confirmation number, in numerical order.
- Verify accuracy of DOT description/hazardous codes and other information on incoming manifests.
- Problem resolution with Customer Service
- Enter manifests into manifest entry and incoming load in the computer.
- Photo copy and arrange paperwork for plant.
- Sign manifest paperwork to facilitate the release of the truck.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Data entry experience.
- Ability to work independently with little to minimal supervision.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to read, understand and apply common operational documents, SOP’s, and training modules.
Tradebe Environmental Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.