Receiving Clerk (Lindon, UT)
Vivint ’s Inventory Clerk is responsible for the routine purchasing activities and inventory control of equipment and supplies for all authorized dealers and service technicians, in all operating markets of the organization. Coordinate activities concerned with ordering, inventorying, issuing, and shipping materials and equipment.
This job involves regular and recurring work situations in a basic level of complexity. The individual in this position must have excellent customer service skills with a high level of patience in dealing with vendors and all levels of employees. The individual must be willing to work long hours when needed to ensure the tasks get done. This position operates from general guidelines and directions; the individual will receive a high level of supervision.
Apply below for Shipping/Receiving Clerk job in Provo, UT.
- Sign for all received packages.
- Distribute all packages to the appropriate department.
- Maintain log of all incoming shipments and who it was given to.
- Evaluate all returned equipment and return to spare parts stock or to supplier for reimbursement/replacement
- Ensure warehouse is clean and organized. Everything should have a place on a shelf, and should be labeled clearly and organized in a logical manner.
- Operate foklift, pallet jack, turret truck, and other equpment as required.
- Perform system transactions and run reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written, in the English language.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Ability to lift at least 80lbs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills.
- Ability to work effectively with other departments and within own department.
- Forklift experience
Vivint Related Links
http://www.jobsoremut.com/ | http://www.jobsoremutah.com/ | http://www.jobsprovout.com/
- High school education or equivalent.
- Computer skills, Microsoft, Excel and Word.
Vivint, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring—under federal, state and local laws.