Headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, Core Health & Fitness, LLC is the holding company for Core Industries, LLC (dba Star Trac) and Core Fitness, LLC (dba StairMaster) - two of the most well-known fitness solutions providers in the fitness and wellness industry today. Founded by Michael Bruno, Core Health & Fitness, LLC’s mission is to be a leading health and fitness solutions company.
The growth of the organization will be driven by product and program innovation, customer experience, and profitability and will be delivered through internationally recognized, powerful brands. Whether you are a seasoned professional seeking a change or an up-and-coming employee wanting to further establish your career, Core Health & Fitness is a great choice. You will join a close-knit team and contribute to supporting domestic and international operations. Here, we value your individual contribution as well as your confident, take-charge demeanor in being the go-to person for coordinating team efforts. We promote a collaborative environment that encourages individual thinking and leadership. Here, everyone counts.
We are currently seeking a Receiving Lead to join our growing global organization. The Receiving Lead directs the activities of the receiving department and is responsible for the day to day operations in receiving. The Receiving Lead is responsible for processing and/or handling all incoming shipments in an accurate and timely manner. This position interacts regularly with all employees, shipping, purchasing and suppliers.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Processing and delivering incoming shipments, overnight packages, and interoffice mail to appropriate departments
- Assembling, addressing, stamping and preparing shipments through different means including online for UPS, FedEx and USPS
- Loading and unloading deliveries, assisting with material movement, and sorting and stocking
Specific Job Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Good organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, stand, and walk
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and follow directions with urgency
- Ability to withstand exposure to hot and cold temperatures
- Ability to load and unload heavy equipment on and off trucks
- Knowledge of safety in a warehouse environment
- Above average attendance record
- Valid CA Driver’s license
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to work overtime as needed
- Familiar with inventory practices
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a high volume, fast paced shipping department preferred
- Completion of High School or equivalent
- Possess general computer skills (Outlook, Word, etc)
- Forklift certified
Core Health & Fitness is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, creed, disabled veteran status, marital status, or Vietnam-era veteran status. If you are a person with a disability and you need assistance in applying for a position with Core Health & Fitness, please call our Human Resources Department at 360-836-3622 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and direct assistance will be provided.
Star Trac - 9 months ago