Sample contents of incoming drums and direct drums to the appropriate processing area. Position is Second (2nd) Shift.
This job description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities or responsibilities that are required in this position.
- Inventory, sample and label incoming drums.
- Record weights, physical state, size and type of drums.
- Approve drums to be moved to the appropriate inventory area.
- Knowledge or DOT regulations is desirable.
- Other duties as assigned.
Tradebe Environmental Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Undergraduate degree in a science field or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in similar industrial operation performing inventory and quality control activities.
- Must participate in an OSHA/HAZWOPER physical examination
- Must obtain a physician’s certification to wear a respirator.
Tradebe Treatment and Recycling, LLC - 19 months ago