Receiving Team Lead
Shift: Tuesday - Saturday
- Supervise a team of Data Entry Receivers focusing on compliance and accuracy.
- Maintain a tracking mechanism to monitor and track data entry errors.
- Maintain an incentive program towards “0” data entry errors.
- Focus on department reports resolving exceptions.
- Be available as back up for your team managing the group’s time off.
- Create new orders on Laboratory Inventory Management System (LIMS).
- Ensure that the information in the system is up to date and accurate .
- Verify that the correct specimens are received for each test type.
- Enter all specimens into LIMS .
- Work with broader Operations Team to resolve any sample or paper trail discrepancies.
- Determine if chain of custody requirements have been maintained on all paternity samples.
- Scan documentation and enter in LIMS.
- Add new material to file records and create new records as necessary.
- Eliminate outdated records by sending the records to be scanned.
- Obtain scanned records and upload into the database.
- Participates in the updating of departmental standard operating procedures and database to accurately reflect the current practices.
- Performs other tasks as specified by the Manager/Director.
- Work weekends as required or necessary.
- Must have a bachelors degree.
- Prior experience supervising a team of Data Entry/ Receivers focusing on compliance and accuracy.
- Ability to juggle shifts and assure coverage at all times.
- Previous data entry or file clerk experience is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Previous computer experience is required.
Natera - 11 months ago