The Receptionist & Customer Service Representative must consistently assist visits and clients that visit the office, as well as provide support in the customer requirements in order to achievement sales and profit objectives by offering ideal appliance solutions for their business or personal needs.
Key operational responsibilities
Sales & Invoicing
- Assist office visits and customers
- Transfer incoming calls to specific departments
- Assist walk-in customers with details of our appliances as well as answer their questions
- Invoice daily sales
- Process Purchase orders
- Revise Back Order Report and release orders when merchandise arrives.
- Assist clients with inquiries regarding status on delivery, arrival date of merchandise, change in models, new models.
- Act as Cashier for all areas.
- Prepare daily bank deposits
- Maintain the petty cash along with its reconciliation
- Prepare all documentation and reports necessary for monthly closing
- Associates degree
- 1-2 Years of related experience
- Proficiency in PC spreadsheet and mainframe
- Strong organizational skills
Electrolux - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard