Performs a variety of Receptionist/Event Planning duties, while interacting with senior members of the Bank. Responsible for receiving and directing visitors, arranging meetings, routing incoming deliveries, and assists with special projects.
- Acts as a Receptionist/Event Planner, with a high degree of poise and professionalism, receiving visitors and directing them to the proper person or handling customers personally. Offers to take coat if they are there for meeting. Validates parking.
- Schedules meetings and organizes client events; may include arranging travel, catering, transportation, and parking.
- Serves in the role as a concierge to create exceptional client experiences.
- Order office supplies and supplies for kitchen, keeping it stocked for meetings. Coordinate the usage of conference rooms, making sure that they are always ready for the next meeting.
- Answers telephones, accepting and giving information, finalizes the call if possible.
- Evaluates and routes incoming deliveries.
- High school diploma required, Associates or Bachelors degree preferred; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous Receptionist/Event Planning experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills and must be professional. Must work well with internal and external clients.
First Financial Bancorp spreads itself thick. The holding company's flagship subsidiary, First Financial Bank, operates more than 120...