Acts as receptionist and telephone attendant relaying incoming and interoffice calls. Handles incoming and outgoing district mail.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operates Telephone System to relay incoming and interoffice calls.
- Greets all visitors courteously, determines their needs, and directs them to the proper person and/or office.
- Will assist with coordinating logistics of office space, deliveries, and proactive safety and security measures.
- Provide building access badges to employees and visitors as needed, will create and maintain tracking process for badges.
- Orders and maintains kitchen inventory for all kitchen areas
- Oversee conference rooms to ensure that they are neat and clean and that teleconferencing and audio visual equipment is connected and functioning as needed. Monitor conference room scheduling, set-up, breakdown
- Ensure copiers and fax machines are functioning properly - call for service as needed. Keep machines stocked with paper and ink/toner and order additional supplies when needed , provide instruction
- Serves as point of contact for vendors (Aramark, UPS, FedEx etc)
- Ensures that internal phone directories and seating charts are kept up-to-date
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
- Maintains accurate records and monthly reporting as required or needed.
- Must be able to lift up to and including 25 lbs.
- Receives, sorts, and posts all incoming mail from U.S. Post Office, courier services, and various other package type deliveries
- Receives all outgoing mail daily, and sorts for delivery.
- Assists other departments as requested or assigned
- Must possess positive disposition to ensure pleasant experience with greeting guests and employees throughout the day.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook or other email/scheduling programs
- High school diploma, or equivalent, preferred.
- Human relations skills to deal effectively with visitors/customers in person or on the telephone.
Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Millennial Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Millennial Media - 7 months ago