About ACTIVE Network:
At ACTIVE Network, we are building solutions for all types of activity organizations helping them automate, simplify and grow their businesses. Our cloud technology powers business events and conferences, community programs, parks departments, local attractions, faith-based organizations, sports events, and outdoor activities. We deliver technology that changes the way the world gets active.
But ACTIVE is more than a technology company. It’s a company of passionate people that live to be ACTIVE. We are inspired by our customers. We are fueled by challenge. As a member of the ACTIVE team, you must embrace our exciting work-hard, play-hard environment and bring your passion, dedication and creativity each and every day. ACTIVE’s team members are focused on results and committed to excellence. Together, we are making the world a more ACTIVE place.
- Receive and route incoming calls for multi-line phone system and distribute voicemails to appropriate person each morning and throughout the day
- Greet clients and guests. Notify appropriate staff member when they have a visitor or interviewee.
- Conference Rooms/Lines-Maintain the master calendars for the conference rooms and conference lines
- Coordinate with shipping and receiving manager for Fed-ex and UPS packages. Sign for all incoming packages when shipping and receiving manager is unavailable.
- Keep corporate supply room stocked and organized.
- Update and maintain corporate phone list.
- Provide administrative assistance on an as needed basis.
- Generate facility access cards when needed (Communication with project manager/building owner required to process cards.)
- Order special office supplies and services when needed.
- Assist facility manager with any projects involving communication with building manager/engineers.
- 1+ year of related office experience
- Experience handling multiple phone lines
- Experience with Outlook
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude and willing to proactively solve office needs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits
ACTIVE Network is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- Great work environment and awesome co-workers.
- Competitive compensation + benefits, including medical insurance and 401k with match.
- ACTIVEx, our award winning employee participation program, will help you grow personally and professionally.
- Our ACTIVE Advantage program will help you save on activities, gear and travel.