Responsible for attending to visitors and dealing with inquiries on the
phone and in person. Supplies information regarding the organization to
the general public, clients, and customers. Performs other clerical and
administrative duties, as assigned.
incoming mail throughout the department.
- Prepares letters and documents. Receives, sorts, and distributes all
courteous, and accurate manner. Retrieves any voicemails in the company
- Answers all incoming calls on an automated phone system in a timely,
mailbox. Takes and relays messages.
or electronically. Organize meetings.
- Schedules appointments. Maintains appointment diary, either manually
them to the proper personnel.
- Maintains a reception area that is clean, organized, and presentable.
- Greets visitors in a courteous, tactful, and timely manner, directing
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Processes all incoming/outgoing deliveries from outside vendors.
- Inventories and orders all office supplies.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast - 9 months ago
- 15 hours ago
- 19 hours ago
Canon Business Process Services, Inc.
Canon Business Process Services
- 9 days ago
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...