July 19, 2013
40 Hours a week, full benefits
Bilingual in English and Spanish Required
Reference Job Code: REC-910
To Apply Please Follow Application Procedure
The Receptionist provides customer service at the front desk which includes answering office phones, greeting guests and maintaining a clean and organized waiting area. Position also performs support services for the Administration Office, primarily with Human Resources in general clerical functions. Position schedule is 8:30 to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- One year related work experience.
- Basic computer skills using spreadsheets, word process, and databases.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish languages, reading, speaking and writing.
- Basic knowledge of general office equipment including fax, phones, copiers, etc.
- We consider education, training, experience and demonstrated skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Spanish, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to exercise tact, discretion, and judgment in working with a variety of people.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Values working in a multicultural/diverse work environment.
- Ability to regularly attend scheduled shifts is punctual for scheduled shifts and meetings, and be in a condition suitable for assuming responsibilities of position.
- Manual dexterity allowing for performance of routine office functions, (i.e., copying, faxing, filing, phone use, typing, etc.)
- Ability to sit for long periods of time with option to stand-up when needed.
- Ability to lift 10 pounds occasionally
- Must pass criminal history background check.
- Blood borne Pathogens training is required on the first day of employment.
- Must pass language testing.
- Email a cover letter and resume to
and reference job code “REC-910” in the subject line of your email and in your cover letter.
- Alternative: Fax your cover letter/resume to Morrison Child and Family Services at (503)736-9759 and put “REC-910” on your cover letter.
- To be considered for this position you must follow this application procedure and you must meet all position qualifications/requirements
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Position Open Until Enough Qualified Applicants Have Responded
We Strive to Create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to Better Serve our Clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Morrison Child and Family Services - 4 months ago