Receptionist, E-Commerce (Job Number: 011565) |
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That’s our core purpose and the difference we make in people’s lives every day. Our purpose has shaped the direction of our company since Charles R. Walgreen Sr. founded his first drugstore in 1901, and it still does today.
Our team members make that purpose come to life in our more than 8,000 stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, in our call centers, distribution centers, clinics, specialty pharmacies, infusion and respiratory service locations and corporate offices. In fact, those daily demonstrations of our purpose have helped Walgreens become an industry leader and a household name.
Walgreens has something for everyone who wants to build a successful career. Here, you’ll find supportive co-workers, an innovative environment and the tools you need to expand your skills, help build healthy communities and advance your career.
Responsible for greeting of customers, telephone reception and general clerical assignments, as necessary.
- Screens telephone calls and redirects to individuals who can quickly and efficiently respond. May give appointment callers directions to the office when needed.
- Greets visitors and ensures they are directed to their appointment in a quick and efficient manner.
- Maintains office calendar and issues reminders and monitors appointments to assure the office operates efficiently.
- Screens correspondence and prioritizes the mail.
- May ensure office supplies are replenished when needed.
- Requests and administers ID process for consultants and the offshore team.
Basic Qualifications & Interests
- High School Diploma / GED and at least 1 year experience in an office environment
- Experience answering phones and directing caller to appropriate parties
- Basic level PC skills (for example: start up and shut down computer, use mouse to point and click, start and close programs, switch between programs, save files, print documents, access information on-line, etc).
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors.
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That is our core purpose and the difference we make in people's lives every day. Our...