Provide efficient and professional reception and administrative support and outstanding customer service. Assist with the day-to-day operation of Impinj’s physical facilities and related needs. Support Human Resources and assist with special projects throughout the company. This position reports to our Facilities Coordinator and is on the Human Resources and Facilities team.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Apply To This Job
- Open and close office daily. Greet visitors and answer multi-line phone.
- Manage office supply and kitchen inventory.
- Assist with meeting and event planning and coordination.
- Perform light housekeeping of common areas, including kitchen, conference rooms, and lobby.
- Manage corporate apartment reservations.
- Make HR and Facilities purchases and reconcile credit card expenses.
- Coordinate with building property management to provide security, maintenance, janitorial, and other building operations and services.
- Maintain relationships with key vendors.
- Coordinate card key and building access requests.
- Act as backup to Facilities Coordinator, Sr. HR Programs Specialist and Executive Assistants.