We are looking for
a Part-Time Receptionist for
in Calabasas, CA.
Get more information about Aimco at: www.aimco.com
We are looking for a Part-Time Receptionist.
Receptionists play a vital role in keeping us organized and on track. We are looking for a team-oriented professional to help manage daily office operations. A Receptionist is a business professional who must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment where organizational expertise is essential. The Receptionist must have a strong experience using word processing, spreadsheets, email, and presentation programs. Responsibilities include:
Make no mistake about it. A Receptionist is a customer service professional . The ideal candidate must be able to address the needs of our team members, visitors, and callers in a friendly and professional manner. A Receptionist must have strong organizational abilities, follow-up skills, and an attention to the little details that often make all the difference.
- Operates switchboard. Receives callers at company by telephone and/or in person, determines the nature of their business, and directs them to appropriate destinations.
- Arranges an appointment if required and may issue visitor passes.
- May also collect and distribute mail, do light clerical work as defined for Clerk I.
- May operate office equipment such as copiers, fax machines, and computers.
Are you the right person for the Job?
The ideal Receptionist may not necessarily have previous property management experience. However, the right candidate should have a strong administrative and customer service background. Here are a few things to consider –
- It’s a great place to work! Aimco offers financial incentives based upon performance. In addition, We provide a salary and benefits package which includes a 401k, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, confidential employee assistance programs, life insurance, a vision-care plan, paid sick time, wellness programs, paid company holidays, job training programs, tuition reimbursement, and paid vacations.
- Great computer skills are needed! A Receptionist uses a variety of programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, as well as a variety of other programs.
- A Receptionist must be able to handle a high volume of telephone calls from current and prospective residents.
- Multi-tasking and adaptation are key elements to success! Every day is different for a Receptionist. In order to succeed, the ideal candidate must be able to handle constant change in a fast-paced environment and be able to deal with multiple people and various situations simultaneously.
- Be prepared to move around! The position includes using a variety of office equipment and may involve lifting up to 10 pounds.
AIMCO - 30+ days ago
AIMCO Properties' aim is true. The company is the operating arm of multifamily real estate giant Apartment Investment and Management...