Reporting to the Supervisor, Reception and working closely with the company’s Administrative Assistant team, the successful candidate will serve as Receptionist for one of ARIAD’s Cambridge facilities.
The successful candidate will deploy strategies to facilitate a great “visitor experience” and present a positive first impression. Ensure a smooth traffic flow and access to building amenities. Responsibilities include greeting and receiving ARIAD guests, providing reception and administrative services, and working with building management to maintain a high level of security awareness and collaborate with other ARIAD sites.
- Cheerfully greeting visitors, preparing identification badges, badge dissemination and collection, validating parking and providing transportation services
- Participates in GREF staff meetings to discuss reception desk issues, and work collaboratively to apply best practices globally and for the company’s new site
- Works closely with Administrative Assistants to ensure consistency of administrative procedures and operations, participates in Administrative Assistant meetings.
- Triages telephone inquiries, direct calls to appropriate departments and personnel
- Accepts deliveries from catering services and assists in setup and clean up
- Maintains stock inventory, ordering for general supply cabinets
- Facilitates the shipping and receiving process; acts as alternate when support staff is unavailable.
- Oversees administrative project delivery including faxing and collating of documents for meetings, preparing shipping and Fed-X packets
- Distributes MBTA Passes
- Coordinates with colleagues in Switzerland, Europe and Rest of World to share knowledge and facilitate ARIAD visitors from other sites and to present a consistent visitor experience
- Support ARIAD security initiatives
- Compiles packets for HR and Corporate Communications
- Perform administrative tasks and deliver on administrative projects as assigned
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and regulatory guidelines governing commercial and scientific interactions with healthcare professionals, payers, advocacy and other business partners.
- Serve as a role model for compliant behavior that is consistent with the mission, vision and values of the ARIAD organization.
- Strong commitment to business ethics
- Understanding of, and experience with, regulatory framework applicable to interactions with HCPs, payers, advocacy and other business partners.
- Associates or Bachelors’ degree in a business related discipline preferred; HS degree required
- 0 – 2 years Front Desk Reception experience
- Must demonstrate excellent strong interpersonal and written communication skills, front desk presence and demeanor, and customer service focus
- Must be well organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task
- High level of proficiency with MS office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
ARIAD - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard