This position’s primary focus is to greet clients, prospective hires, and the general public in a professional manner, as well as answer all incoming calls professionally and operate our switchboard. Ability to respond quickly to changes and manage multiple requests is required. Function as the gatekeeper for all conference room scheduling. Respond to regularly occurring requests for information and uses appropriate judgment on requests that may not be within scope of knowledge or authority. Maintain strict confidentiality. Manage projects by organizing and expediting tasks, planning and organizing as well as disseminating information accurately and appropriately.
• Provides administrative support to the branch as primarily the receptionist but also through mail distribution, and administrative tasks.
• Answers all telephone calls, greets visitors, and routes incoming correspondence.
• Responds to information requests.
• Uses basic to intermediate word-processing and spreadsheet software, and is obtaining expertise in other databases and software.
• May prepare agendas and meeting materials.
• May prepare routine correspondence
• May make basic arrangements for meetings and conferences.
• Collects information from files or staff for routine inquiries and reports.
• May also be responsible for related clerical duties, such as processing incoming mail, maintaining office supplies, operating office machines, filing and retrieving information.
• Strong oral communication skills
• Strong people skills
• Ability to read and interpret documents
• Strong organizational skills
• Basic problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Excellent proofreading ability
• High School diploma required; Associate’s Degree preferred
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401(k), pension and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment. EOE M/F/D/V
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
AXA Advisors - 12 months ago
AXA is the holding company for an international financial services group focused on financial protection. AXA is the holding company of the...