Receives visitors and incoming calls, determines nature of business, and directs to destination.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate individuals or areas in a professional manner.
- Transfers calls to appropriate voice mailboxes when the individuals are unavailable.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Greets facility visitors and provides assistance.
- Provides assistance to new hires by assigning badges and parking decals.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services, couriers and other mail and correspondence.
- Provides general office support such as photocopying, faxing, filing, data entry and collation.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Two years of receptionist experience required. Previous U.S. Military or Law Enforcement administrative experience preferred. Proficiency with MS Office required.
Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization. Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion. Problem solving skills with an analytical thought process. Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
Work is based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Normal work hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 to 5:00, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
ACADEMI is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants receive consideration without regard to race, age, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability or any other basis prohibited by law.
Academi tries to take a scholarly approach to military contracting. The company (formerly Xe Services, and before that, Blackwater...