This position is responsible for greeting all visitors as they enter the office. This position is responsible for the activities outlined below.
* Meet and greet of guests as they enter the office. They are signed in, provided a guest badge, and the receptionist informs ActioNet employee of their arrival.
•Answer the telephone in a professional and pleasant manner in no more than 3 rings.
• Copy, fax, distribute mail, UPS/FedEx, coordination of mailings, and other similar duties where needed.
• Provide word processing, graphics, and spreadsheet support through the use of MS Office or other tools where appropriate.
• Print marketing materials and presentations.
• Participation and coordination on committees for party and event planning.
• Conference room scheduling.
• Meeting preparation to include (but not limited to) arranging catering, making coffee, making copies, preparing the conference room.
• Maintain the corporate calendar.
• Maintain and order inventory to ensure that HQ needs are met in advance. Manage the Purchasing Procedure as the "process owner". Coordinate the purchasing of project supplies (as needed).
• Make travel arrangements for employees.
• Provide a central point of contact for those employees on travel or onsite at customer locations.
• Provide a central point of contact when employees call wanting IT Support. Understand the "Phone Tree" and who should be contacted.
• Complete tasks and special projects according to schedule. Inform the manager if there are delays.
• Create and maintain customer mailing list.
• Keep the kitchen clean and tidy.
• Other tasks as required.
Past customer service experience.
ActioNet, Inc. - 6 months ago