Communicates and assists clients via phone. Announces and directs all visitors to there desired destination. Dispatches calls and relays messages to all staff members. Performs other general clerical duties assigned to the department. Weekend rotation is a requirement whenever department is short staffed, or as necessary which will be determined by the Supervisor.
- Answers phone calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Sorts through, distributes, reviews and addresses all messages that come through our answering service.
- Inputs stat and pick up orders.
- Checks company calendar for scheduled days off.
- Assembles lab books for facilities as needed
- Sorts through the faxes and leaves them in their proper areas, this will be done numerous times throughout the day.
- Opens mail (not mail marked 'confidential' or 'to be opened by addressee only'), sorts and distributes mail.
- Performs daily bank duties, such as sorting, totaling, copying, and depositing all company checks. This includes traveling to the bank to make deposits.
- Takes messages and distributes them to proper personnel.
- Communicates information to our clients such as results, status of results, supplies, and etc.
- Greets and assists all visitors
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Have at least one year experience as a telephone operator, or a customer service rep.
- Good computer skills, knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are a must.
- Medical background is a plus.
Aculabs - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard
Aculab was established in 1978 and since 1990 has focused on providing computer telephony components for integration into a wealth of high...