Would you like to make a career of helping other people start theirs?
American Career College (ACC) has been helping people succeed for over 30 years, and we are currently recruiting a Receptionist for our Los Angeles Campus. This is an outstanding opportunity for service oriented individuals to support and enhance our student experience.
Job Summary: The Receptionist reports to the Executive Director and is responsible for providing office, clerical and administrative support services in order to ensure effective and efficient customer service in accordance with the mission and purpose of the school. Under general supervision; receives and routes incoming calls and greets visitors; provides general information and assistance to the public; performs routine office support functions, including word processing and filing; and performs related duties as assigned.
Your daily reward will be the personal satisfaction of having a chance to make a difference to yourself, your team, and to a group of students who expect an outstanding education and exciting career. Your other rewards will include great co-workers, a working environment that promotes learning excellence, and a competitive compensation.
- Minimum of six (6) months of experience performing receptionist or general clerical duties
- High school graduate or equivalent required, Associates degree preferred
- Experience handling a high volume of telephone calls with courtesy, speed, and accuracy on a multi-line telephone system
- Knowledge of basic office procedures
- Proficient skills and experience in Microsoft Office computer software systems that includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Full-time associates are eligible for an exceptional benefits package which includes:
Health, dental, and vision plans
Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
Fully vested 401(k) Plan with employer match after 90 days of employment
Flexible and Dependant Spending Accounts
Long/short term disability
Company Paid Life Insurance and more...
ACC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
American Career College - 2 years ago