Anaheim Terrace Care Center, LLC, leader in the long-term care industry invites you to join us. Our culture is that of an innovative, ethical, and caring team. If you want to help people and really make a difference in the quality of their lives, then think of us. In the process, you will make a real difference in your life as well.
The Receptionist will be responsible for providing clerical support in an efficient manner in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines, and regulations.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Answers facility phone in a timely manner, determines nature of call and transfers as appropriate.
- Processes all Accounts Payable transactions.
- Presents professional image to consumers through dress, behavior and speech.
- Maintains a current file/listing of residents by name and room number, emergency phone numbers of on-call personnel, department extensions, key personnel, etc.
- Ensures that all patient/resident rights are protected.
- High School Diploma
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such actions and to remain calm during emergency situations.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of administrative practices, procedures, and guidelines.
- Must possess a cheerful personality and be able to work harmoniously with other personnel.
At Anaheim Terrace Care Center, LLC, we recognize people as our most valuable asset and therefore we offer our employees a competitive benefit and salary package as well as a rewarding and successful work environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Skilled Healthcare - 14 months ago