Anthelio is a proven hospital services company and one of the fastest-growing in the country. In order to maintain that level of success, Anthelio strongly believes in recruiting hard-working individuals who strive to achieve greatness. We are looking for dedicated, persistent personnel who will work as part of our motivated team.
Antheilo is currently looking for a Receptionist to work at our corporate office located in Dallas, TX. Under general supervision and according to established policies and procedures, the Receptionist welcomes office visitors and answers and directs incoming phone calls to appropriate personnel.
• Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business and announces visitors to appropriate personnel
• Answers all phone calls within three rings, screens calls and provides prompt and courteous assistance to each internal or external contact
• Routes incoming calls to appropriate party or provides complete return call information
• Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information
• Maintains fax machines, assists users, sends faxes, and retrieves and routes incoming faxes
• Composes and types routine correspondence
• Responsible for opening, sorting and distributing mail
• Updates appointment calendars
• Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations for staff
• Maintains standard office and related departmental supplies, as needed. Prepares purchase orders and obtains necessary signatures for processing
• Creates and maintains departmental filing system to ensure smooth retrieval of information
• Supports HR functions including but not limited to New Hire Onboarding and Reporting.
· High school diploma or equivalent required, Bachelors preferred
· One plus years clerical and phone experience
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
· Interpersonal skills to screen calls and respond to routine questions from internal and external contacts
· Proficient at word processing, spreadsheet and database programs to produce a variety of documents and reports
· Organizational skills to prioritize work flow and respond to conflicting deadlines
Anthelio - 19 months ago
Anthelio is the largest independent provider of "Information Technology" and "Business Process" services to hospitals,...