Description/Job Summary Operates PBX or multi line telephone system to answer incoming calls and greets visitors to the facility. In addition offers support services to HR Department, Finance Department and other departments
- Answer incoming telephone calls and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department, and monitor all incoming calls for traffic at security gate.
- Take and deliver messages or transfer calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answer questions about organization and provide callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcome on-site visitors, determine nature of business, and announce visitors to appropriate personnel
- Monitor visitor access and issue appropriate visitor badges, reserve conference rooms, and provide internet access as necessary
- Maintain non-confidential databases
- Update phone lists, organizational charts, and any Human Resources related duties as assigned by Human Resources
- Input new permanent employees into Atlas Copco Staff database and make modifications to employee records as necessary
- Process monthly employee training reports
- Input MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) into 3E system as necessary
- Update applicant tracking log
- Perform other clerical duties as assigned
- To comply with Safety Rules, Regulations and OSHA Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience answering a multi line telephone system
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of computer systems and software including Microsoft Office Suite