Position Summary: Primary responsibilities are the answering and correct routing of calls as well as the friendly and professional greeting of visitors, applicants, and all guests to the front lobby. Additional responsibilities are the inventory and general upkeep of the lobby supply room, ordering of supplies, assistance on special projects that can be done while sitting at the receptionist desk, and other duties as required. Reports directly to Facility Manager.
Responsibilities/duties: All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Answer phones in a professional and friendly manner and route calls appropriately
- Accept and route incoming packages from couriers and other messenger services
- Greet visitors in a professional manner
- Responsible for supply room upkeep
- Assist with other tasks, as needed
- Very good interpersonal and client service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with co-workers, clients, and other employees
- Multi-line phone experience with emphasis on customer service
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Able to effectively use Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to follow instructions and procedures
- High School Diploma
- Bi-lingual Spanish verbal communication skills preferred
- Valid Driver's License required
- 1-2 years receptionist/switchboard experience required
Founded in 2007, Auction.com, LLC, is the nation’s leading online real estate marketplace, having sold over $30 billion in residential...