We’re AutoNation – America’s largest automotive retailer from coast to coast, with over 220 stores representing 34 different vehicle brands. Our vision is to be America’s best place to buy and service cars and trucks. We do this by attracting great people to join our team who will delight our Customers and drive Customer loyalty.
We offer great career opportunities from coast to coast, along with excellent pay programs, benefits, training and a culture where we strive to help our Associates be highly successful.
If you have the drive , we have the vehicle .
The receptionist receives incoming calls, determines the nature of each call and directs the caller to the appropriate person or department. Answers basic inquiries and takes messages.
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Sales Managers, Sales Associates, Service Managers, Cashiers, Collision Associates, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
What are the requirements for this job?
- Meet and greet customers in a professional manner
- Operate switchboard telephone system
- Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the amount of time spent on hold
- Take thorough messages, indicating the callers first and last name, company name if applicable, the time and the message the caller wishes to leave
- Provide basic information to callers who have general inquires
- Assist with filing duties and other administrative tasks as needed
- Prepare sales and service gas tickets for the Accounting Department
- Serve as a backup to the Sales Department Cashier
- Assist the General Manager with various clerical duties as needed
- Attend meetings and trainings as scheduled
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Be friendly, professional, courteous and efficient when working with all customers and employees
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate a multi-line switchboard
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Ability to work well with the public
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
AutoNation - 30+ days ago
When America needs a car or truck, they call on AutoNation. With over 8 million happy customers and counting, AutoNation is America’s...