GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY
The Receptionist is a high-profile position and the first point of contact and the liaison between corporate visitors and corporate employees. This position is a key representative of the company and is the front line of reception.
GENERAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Greet and sign-in all visitors including interview candidates, vendors and guests;
• Receive and route external and internal calls to the appropriate contacts;
• Maintain the receptionist desk and area in an orderly fashion. This includes maintaining appropriate supplies;
• Ensure that all communication correspondence is routed to the appropriate contacts. This includes receiving a high volume of incoming faxes, packages, external and internal mail;
• Provide customer service and respond to external and internal inquiries;
• Work on special projects for various departments as needed;
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the function of the job;
• Works under immediate supervision;
• High level of customer services;
• Pleasant telephone voice;
• Additional responsibilities, duties, and projects as assigned.
• High School diploma or its equivalent;
• 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area;
• Familiar with commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within particular field;
• Professionalism, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, team player;
• Detail oriented and strong organizational skills;
• Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously;
• Ability to cope with pressure, multiple deadlines, and working under pressure;
• Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with fellow co-workers.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Bebe Stores, Inc. - 6 months ago
bebe is a global lifestyle brand that believes feeling sexy and looking great instills confidence. Our expert designs and...