We are seeking a personable and professional full-time Receptionist to greet and direct visitors, handle incoming calls and perform basic clerical duties. We offer competitive compensation, a fun place to work, a generous benefits package, and a dog-friendly work environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Receive and route incoming e-mails, faxes, telephone calls and messages; attend to incoming messages as appropriate.
- Courteously and professionally greet visitors.
- Prepare and process outgoing mail and packages; process and distribute incoming mail.
- Prepare coffee daily.
- Maintain kitchen area; clean dishes as needed; load, run and unload dishwasher daily.
- Manage kitchen supplies inventory and budget.
- Perform routine office tasks for the operation and presentation of a professional office.
- Assist with projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- 1 year of customer service or administratvie experience in an office environment.
- Basic knowledge of personal computers and peripherals; word processing applications, email and the Internet.
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (with an hour lunch).