A receptionist is often the first point of contact that the public has with our Company. Receptionists are charged with a responsibility that may have a lasting impact on the success of the business: making a good first impression. Receptionists answer telephones, route calls, greet visitors, respond to inquiries from outside the organization, and provide basic information about the Company. As such, receptionists must be dependable, exhibit a professional demeanor, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and take ownership and pride in the position.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Administer all incoming phone calls and ensure all calls are redirected accordingly. Take messages as needed.
2. Greet visitors in a professional, friendly manner.
3. Receive, sort and forward mail and faxes.
4. Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
5. Responsible for the effective operation of the front desk.
1. High school diploma or equivalent GED.
2. Ability to handle a multi-line phone system and work with Microsoft office suite packages.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Excellent phone etiquette.
5. Must be able to work with limited supervision.