Ideal candidates must be able to work independently, handle multiple projects, be detail oriented and work well in a team atmosphere. Candidates should have excellent communication, computer and organizational skills. A flexible work style and great follow up skills are essential along with proficiency in Word, Excel, Adobe and Outlook. |
1. Provide administrative support to project managers
2. Answer all incoming phone calls and ensure all calls are redirected accordingly. Take messages as needed.
3. Greet visitors in a professional, friendly manner.
4. Receive, sort and forward mail.
5. Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
6. Miscellaneous administrative duties as needed
Bowman Consulting - 17 months ago