Job Number: 010987
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at the Homewood Residence at Richmond Heights located in Richmond Heights, OH!!
Brookdale provides lifestyle solutions that create the most fulfilling experiences for each resident every day. We are constantly innovating new and better methods for enriching the lives of our senior living residents. The Brookdale experience offers much more than a place to live. Our residents share a common value: to be recognized as individuals, to lead lives with a sense of purpose and to maintain connections with people and interests that are meaningful to them.
We do this in more than 600 retirement communities, and with a wide range of innovative programs and services. Brookdale has nearly 50,000 associates whose passion, courage and true sense of partnership make Brookdale what it is.
More than a company, it is a calling.
Senior Living Solutions: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, LifeCare, Continuing Care Retirement Communities. For more information visit: www.brookdaleliving.com
Immediate Opening: Receptionist
Job Number: 010987
Job Type: Pool (On Call - as needed)
Location: Homewood Residence at Richmond Heights - 3 Homewood Way; Richmond Heights, OH 44143
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/homewood-residence-richmond-heights.aspx
Contact: Mim Shaffer
Key responsibilities Include:
* Assisting community guests, and visitors
* Responding to all inquiries about the residence
* Performing administrative support tasks for residence; answering phones, recording and routing messages to appropriate person
* Receiving and distributing mail
* Typing general office correspondence and/or entering information into computer
* Other duties as assigned
We seek the following qualifications:
* Must have a High School Diploma or GED
* Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role, preferably in a long term care setting
* Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
* Must be proficient with computers, computer software, and typing
* Must have professional demeanor
* Must have flexibility with schedule and be able to cover weekends, holidays, and last minute call outs
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you want a rewarding career enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, and excellence, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Discover more about Brookdale Senior Living at BrookdaleLiving.com.
HOW TO APPLY : Please send your updated resume to Mim Shaffer at MShaffer@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com using Job Number 010987.
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
admin, administrative, administrative assistant, administrative clerk, assistant, clerical, clerk, desk, front, reception, receptionist, secretary, Richmond Heights, OH
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 8 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...