Job Number: 010174
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Horizon Bay San Antonio located in TX!!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Good people make the difference and are the key to the company’s success. Brookdale Senior Living® is based in Brentwood, Tennessee and a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD) with a rich 30 plus year heritage of senior housing expertise and a leading owner and operator of senior living communities throughout the United States. Brookdale operates independent living, assisted living, and dementia-care communities and continuing care retirement centers, with 647 communities in 36 states. Each day, more than 46,000 Brookdale associates serve over 60,000 residents in a variety of settings. Through our Innovative Senior Care program, the Company also offers a range of outpatient therapy, home health and hospice services, primarily to residents of our communities. www.brookdaleliving.com
Immediate Opening: Receptionist
Job Number: 010174
Job Type: Temporary - Full Time
Location: Horizon Bay San Antonio - 9203 Cinnamon Hill; San Antonio, TX 78240
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/horizon-bay-san-antonio.aspx
Contact: Deeanna Estrada
Under limited supervision, the Receptionist greets visitors at community’s front reception desk. Represents community to visitors and callers in a professional, pleasant and courteous manner; ensures their questions and needs are directed to the appropriate person at least one to two years experience with switchboard and customer service.
Key responsibilities Include:
* Assisting community guests and visitors
* Responding to all inquiries about the residence
* Performing administrative support tasks for residence; answering phones, recording and routing messages to appropriate person
* Receiving and distributing mail
* Typing general office correspondence and/or entering information into computer
* Other duties as assigned
We seek the following qualifications:
* Must have a high school diploma or GED
* Must have a minimum of three years experience in a similar setting
* Must be able to communicate in a friendly manner, keep a positive attitude, and maintain a professional appearance
* Must have basic typing skills along with basic knowledge of PC’s and word processing software, preferably in a Microsoft Windows environment
* Must be able to effectively communicate in English and understand and follow written and oral instructions
* Must be able to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public
* Must have flexibility with schedule and be available to work days, evenings, weekends, and possibly holidays
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you want a rewarding career enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, and excellence, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Discover more about Brookdale Senior Living at BrookdaleLiving.com.
HOW TO APPLY : Please send your updated resume to Deeanna Estrada at Deeanna.Estrada@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com using Job Number 010174.
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
admin, administrative, administrative assistant, administrative clerk, assistant, clerical, clerk, desk, front, reception, receptionist, secretary, San Antonio, TX
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 23 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...