Job Number: 46249a
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. ( BSL ) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Horizon Bay Memory Care by the Bay located in Tampa, FL!!
Brookdale provides lifestyle solutions that create the most fulfilling experiences for each resident every day. We are constantly innovating new and better methods for enriching the lives of our senior living residents. The Brookdale experience offers much more than a place to live. Our residents share a common value: to be recognized as individuals, to lead lives with a sense of purpose and to maintain connections with people and interests that are meaningful to them.
We do this in more than 600 retirement communities, and with a wide range of innovative programs and services. Brookdale has nearly 50,000 associates whose passion, courage and true sense of partnership make Brookdale what it is. More than a company, it is a calling.
Senior Living Solutions: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Therapy, Hospice, Home Healthe, LifeCare, Continuing Care Retirement Communities. For more information visit: www.brookdaleliving.com
Immediate Opening: Receptionist
Job Number: 46249a
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Horizon Bay Memory Care by the Bay - 2301 West Palm Drive; Tampa, FL 33629
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/horizon-bay-memory-care-by-the-bay.aspx
Key responsibilities include:
* Greeting all visitors entering facility in a courteous, warm, and professional manner
* Promoting a positive image of the community and serving as ambassador of community to visitors
* Receiving incoming phone calls and directing to proper residents and staff
* Receiving all mail for community and residents and sorting and delivering to mail locations appropriately
* May check visitors into guest suites and ensure that questions are answered and access is granted
* May call for transportation as requested by residents
* May routinely perform basic typing, filing, and clerical work as requested
* Responding appropriately to resident emergencies by calling or contacting appropriate internal and external parties
* May assist Executive Director in community admissions and discharges
* May take prospective residents and/or their families on tours of the community when marketing and administrative personnel are not available
We seek the following qualifications:
* Must have a minimum of 2 years related experience
* Must have basic typing skills as well as knowledge of PC’s and word processing software
* Must be able to effectively communicate in English and understand and follow written and oral instructions
* Must be able to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public
* Must have patience, a cheerful disposition, and enthusiasm
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
* Must pass a background and drug test
* Must have patience with and enjoy working with the senior population
If you want a rewarding career enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, and excellence, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Discover more about Brookdale Senior Living at BrookdaleLiving.com.
HOW TO APPLY : Please send your updated resume to HorizonBayMemoryCare@gmail.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com using Job Number 46249a.
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
admin, administrative, administrative assistant, administrative clerk, assistant, clerical, clerk, desk, front, reception, receptionist, secretary, Tampa, FL
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 14 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...