Job Number: 010928
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Westlake Village located in Westlake, OH!!
Brookdale provides lifestyle solutions that create the most fulfilling experiences for each resident every day. We are constantly innovating new and better methods for enriching the lives of our senior living residents. The Brookdale experience offers much more than a place to live. Our residents share a common value: to be recognized as individuals, to lead lives with a sense of purpose and to maintain connections with people and interests that are meaningful to them.
We do this in more than 600 retirement communities, and with a wide range of innovative programs and services. Brookdale has nearly 50,000 associates whose passion, courage and true sense of partnership make Brookdale what it is.
More than a company, it is a calling.
Senior Living Solutions: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, LifeCare, Continuing Care Retirement Communities. For more information visit: www.brookdaleliving.com
Immediate Opening: Receptionist
Job Number: 010928
Job Type: Part Time (Friday and Saturday from 11:30pm to 7:30am)
Location: Westlake Village (Independent Living Facility) - 28550 Westlake Village Drive; Westlake, OH 44145
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/westlake-village.aspx
Key responsibilities Include:
* Assisting community guests and visitors
* Responding to all inquiries about the residence
* Performing administrative support tasks for residence; answering phones, recording and routing messages to appropriate person
* Receiving and distributing mail
* Typing general office correspondence and/or entering information into computer
* Other duties as assigned
We seek the following qualifications:
* Must have a High School Diploma or GED
* Must have a minimum of 1 year experience
* Must have strong customer service and clerical skills
* Must be proficient with computers, computer software, and typing
* Must have a professional demeanor and excellent communication skills
* Must have flexibility with schedule and be able to work regular shift and others as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you want a rewarding career enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, and excellence, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Discover more about Brookdale Senior Living at BrookdaleLiving.com.
HOW TO APPLY : Please send your updated resume to MBasista@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com using Job Number 010928.
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
admin, administrative, administrative assistant, administrative clerk, assistant, clerical, clerk, desk, front, reception, receptionist, secretary, Westlake, OH
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 12 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...