As a Salon Receptionist, you are the first impression clients will have of the salon! You will warmly welcome and greet every client, setting the stage for an inviting salon environment, providing exceptional customer service. You will be responsible for answering telephone calls using proper phone etiquette, scheduling client appointments, making confirmation calls to clients for pending appointments, scheduling walk-ins, handling point-of-sale transactions, correctly charging clients for services rendered and products purchased, sweeping hair, washing robes and towels, sanitizing sinks and other regularly used salon instruments, handling general administrative tasks, as well as handling other tasks as assigned. You will also be required to attend salon meetings. Requirements: |
· Must have a passion for People!
· Exceptional customer service skills, outgoing personality
· Retail experience and/or customer service experience in a like industry
· Computer knowledge, including point-of-sale systems experience
· Strong data entry skills
· Strong interpersonal, oral communication and listening skills
· Flexible, reliable, and available to work various schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Strong organizational skills, able to multi-task successfully, able to prioritize, good judgment
· Eligible to work in the United States
- 20 months ago - save job
BUBBLES is a cutting edge hair salon whose stylists are trend setters in style as well as hair design. We know our clients are too!