ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Greet clients and visitors in a professional manner.
• Answer phones and route calls to the proper personnel or take messages when required.
• Provide callers with information, such as the address, directions to the location, fax numbers, website information, and other related information.
• Receive and distribute incoming mail/overnight packages; post out-going mail.
• Provide clerical support to various departments as needed.
• Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
2+ years of prior receptionist experience is required. Position requires excellent phone etiquette as well as exceptional verbal communication skills. The ability to multi-task is required as is the ability to organize and manage workload. A professional appearance and punctuality is required. Knowledge of MS Office is preferred. High School Diploma or GED required.
CBS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
CBS Radio - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard
The forensic evidence shows this company is tops in the TV ratings. CBS Broadcasting owns and operates the CBS Television Network, the #1...