Auto & Equipment Shops
CCC Group has an immediate need for qualified candidates for a newly available receptionist position.
Answer and forward calls, as well as greeting and directing visitors in Building 7.
· Answering incoming calls, screening and directing to appropriate party.
· Greet visitors and notify appropriate contact of their arrival.
· Work closely and efficiently with all departments and divisions to ensure applicants, salesmen, customers and general visitors are directed to the right location in the complex.
· Maintain familiarity with all company regional and field office locations to direct calls, as needed.
· Receive packages, letters, etc. Sign for, and notify the recipient.
· Receive and properly distribute incoming faxes.
· Maintain FedEx and UPS shipping software; Execute shipments accurately.
· Responsible for maintaining general stock of office and shipping supplies.
· Responsible for keeping front desk contact and instruction sheets current.
· May type a variety of labels, listings, correspondence, etc., as necessary.
· Light data entry and receive payments by customers via cash, check or credit card.
· Operate office machines, such as computer, voice mail system, copiers, fax machines and printers.
· Assist with administrative projects as needed.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, and EXPERIENCE:
Educational and experience requirements include: High School diploma. Experience in office setting preferred. Effective oral and written communication skills are essential. Must develop knowledge of the corporate office complex, policies and security requirements for directing visitors.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall
not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.
CCC Group, Inc. is an employee-owned company with 60+ years of successful project history behind us. We are dedicated to providing a broad scope of construction, manufacturing and specialty engineering and design services to various industries throughout the U.S. and in select foreign markets. Ranked #166 in 2011 by Engineering News Record, with 11 domestic standing offices across the nation and a solid international presence, CCCG has many years of stability and success ahead.
In addition to a fast-paced and challenging work environment, we offer a compensation package that includes competitive pay, an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401(k), medical, dental, vision, life, and AD&D plans.
Interested individuals should submit their resume for prompt and confidential consideration by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our website, www.cccgroupinc.com/careers . Background check and post offer drug screen will be required prior to employment. CCC Group, Inc is an equal opportunity employer.
CCC Group, Inc. - 16 months ago